Barbados Network Programme
Page 3 of 3
Frequently Asked Questions
- Foreign passports, even with Barbados indicated as place of birth are NOT accepted as citizenship. A Barbados passport; or a birth certificate AND Barbados Identification card; or certificate of citizenship AND by a photo identification card are accepted.
- Persons who have applied for Barbadian citizenship and have received the relevant initial response from Immigration indicating that they have made such an application will qualify as networkers, even if they have not been granted citizenship as yet and even though they would not have been a Barbadian citizens for 10 years.
- Networkers are only allowed one (1) vehicle per household
- Networkers who are planning to import their tools/equipment of their trade or profession should submit that list to the Comptroller of Customs for approval prior to their return to Barbados.
- Networkers are allowed to contact a local (Barbados) garage/car dealer to assist them in the ordering of a preferred type vehicle from any car dealer overseas. However payment for the vehicle is to be made to the overseas dealer using funds from overseas.
- << Prev