- Political Profile
- Regions & Countries
- Travelling Abroad
- Travelling to Barbados
- Travel documents to visit Barbados
- Visa information for travel to Barbados
- What do I need to know about import permits?
- How can I plan to get married in Barbados?
- Do I need a permit to drive in Barbados?
- Can non-nationals work in Barbados?
- How can I immigrate to Barbados?
- Are there health requirements or vaccines I need to have?
- Foreign Representatives
Ministerial Conference, Tenth Session, Nairobi, 15-18 December 2015
The Ministerial Conference, Having regard to paragraph 1 of Article IX of the Marrakesh Agreement Establishing the World Trade Organization; Decides as follows:
1. Members reaffirm their commitment, pursuant to the 2013 Bali Ministerial Declaration on Export Competition1, to exercise utmost restraint with regard to any recourse to all forms of export subsidies and all export measures with equivalent effect.