- Political Profile
- Regions & Countries
- Travelling Abroad
- Travelling to Barbados
- Travel documents to visit Barbados
- Visa information for travel to Barbados
- What do I need to know about import permits?
- How can I plan to get married in Barbados?
- Do I need a permit to drive in Barbados?
- Can non-nationals work in Barbados?
- How can I immigrate to Barbados?
- Are there health requirements or vaccines I need to have?
- Foreign Representatives
Are there health requirements or vaccines I need to have?
Do I require any vaccines?
Are there any special health requirements for visitors to Barbados?
Yes. Yellow fever vaccination certificates are required for travellers, over one year of age, coming from infected areas.