- Political Profile
- Regions & Countries
- Travelling Abroad
- Travelling to Barbados
- Travel documents to visit Barbados
- Visa information for travel to Barbados
- What do I need to know about import permits?
- How can I plan to get married in Barbados?
- Do I need a permit to drive in Barbados?
- Can non-nationals work in Barbados?
- How can I immigrate to Barbados?
- Are there health requirements or vaccines I need to have?
- Foreign Representatives
Barbados' Missions and Consulates Abroad
Barbados has thirteen (13) missions and consulates located abroad. There are four (4) in the US, two (2) in Canada, one (1) in the UK, one (1) in Belgium, one (1) in Switzerland, one (1) in Venezuela, one (1) in China, one (1) in Brazil and one (1) in Cuba.There is also a network of honorary consulates in several cities across the world, including Asia, Africa, North America, Latin America, Caribbean, Europe, Middle East and Oceania. These honorary consuls work in close contact with our thirteen (13) missions and consulates.