- Political Profile
- Regions & Countries
- Travelling Abroad
- Travelling to Barbados
- Travel documents to visit Barbados
- Visa information for travel to Barbados
- What do I need to know about import permits?
- How can I plan to get married in Barbados?
- Do I need a permit to drive in Barbados?
- Can non-nationals work in Barbados?
- How can I immigrate to Barbados?
- Are there health requirements or vaccines I need to have?
- Foreign Representatives
Can I hold dual citizenship?
Yes. Barbados recognises that many people apply for foreign citizenship because of the rights and benefits that accrue to them.
Why should I hold dual citizenship?
If you are residing overseas permanently or for an extended period and are eligible to apply for citizenship, you should do so. Citizenship affords you privileges and protection under the law that are not afforded to non-citizens - permanent residents or visitors in foreign countries.