- Political Profile
- Regions & Countries
- Travelling Abroad
- Travelling to Barbados
- Travel documents to visit Barbados
- Visa information for travel to Barbados
- What do I need to know about import permits?
- How can I plan to get married in Barbados?
- Do I need a permit to drive in Barbados?
- Can non-nationals work in Barbados?
- How can I immigrate to Barbados?
- Are there health requirements or vaccines I need to have?
- Foreign Representatives
Duty Free Allowances
What is my duty free allowance?
The following articles if duly declared by an adult passenger to be for his own personal use shall be admitted without payment of duty.
Potable spirits in any quantity not exceeding one quart in the aggregate or wine not exceeding one quart, but if any passenger imports in his baggage any of the aforesaid articles in any quantity exceeding those specified, he shall pay on the whole quantity of such article