- Political Profile
- Regions & Countries
- Travelling Abroad
- Travelling to Barbados
- Travel documents to visit Barbados
- Visa information for travel to Barbados
- What do I need to know about import permits?
- How can I plan to get married in Barbados?
- Do I need a permit to drive in Barbados?
- Can non-nationals work in Barbados?
- How can I immigrate to Barbados?
- Are there health requirements or vaccines I need to have?
- Foreign Representatives
Can you provide me with a list of countries for which I require a visa?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade cannot vouch for the accuracy of the information contained in the list below as the issuing of foreign visas falls under the sole purview of the relevant foreign government. Only the country you are planning to visit can provide you with up to date information on visa requirements.
The onus is on you to check with the relevant country's consulate or diplomatic mission to verify its accuracy.
Application for Visas
Most countries issue a variety of visas. Please ensure that you obtain the appropriate visa for your visit.
We also recommend that you apply for your visa as early as possible since the visa processing period and procedure vary from country to country.
If a visa is issued to you, you are required to comply with all of the requirements stipulated by the host country. Failure to do so could result in your deportation.