- Political Profile
- Regions & Countries
- Travelling Abroad
- Travelling to Barbados
- Travel documents to visit Barbados
- Visa information for travel to Barbados
- What do I need to know about import permits?
- How can I plan to get married in Barbados?
- Do I need a permit to drive in Barbados?
- Can non-nationals work in Barbados?
- How can I immigrate to Barbados?
- Are there health requirements or vaccines I need to have?
- Foreign Representatives
Drug Trafficking Treaties
Agreement between Barbados and the Republic of Cuba on Cooperation to Fight International Drug Trafficking
Signed 15 November 1993
Agreement between the Government of Barbados and the Government of Great Britain and Northern Ireland concerning Mutual Assistance in Relation to Drug Trafficking
Signed 19 April 1991
Agreement between the Government of Barbados and the United States of America to Combat Narcotics
Signed 27 September 1996
Agreement between the Government of Barbados and the Government of the United States Concerning Cooperation in Suppressing Illicit Maritime Drug Trafficking
Signed 25 June 1997
Agreement between the Government of Barbados and Venezuela for the Prevention, Control and Suppression of the Unlawful Consumption of and Traffic in Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances
Signed 17 July 1987
Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, 1961.
Succession, 21 June 1976
Convention on Psychotropic substances, 1971
Accession, 28 January 1975
Protocol amending the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, 1961.
Accession, 21 June 1976
United Nations Convention against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances, 1988.
Accession, 15 October 1992